Our partnership with established international childhood education programme providers such as Learning Box, Helex and Ziyo Resources and other programmes which are in line with our Ministry of Education enable us to provide curriculum as stated or press the button below for quick navigation.
Smiles is a series that provides a well- designed learning environment where young learners can work towards developing their competencies in English in a structured yet creative manner. This unique course offers learning tasks, games, songs and chants designed to stimulate the development of young learners and to awaken their natural curiosity to the world around them. The aim of the course is to make learning relevant and to assist young learners in connecting to their inner passions while achieving their full potential.
- Carefully graded development of all four skills
- Specially designed material to promote social and emotional awareness
- Learning task which stimulate development and awaken curiosity
- The perfect combination of print and digital resources
- A carefully graded syllabus to expose young learners to the essentials of the English language at this level
- Memorable and enjoyable presentation of language through flashcards and posters
- Appealing songs and chants to present, practice and review the key language
- Circle- time activities and games
- Arts & Crafts, promoting a hands- on approach to learning
- A built- in story, The Little Red Hen, promoting reading for pleasure
- Nursery Song
Mathematical Modelling Programme covers classification, problem solving, basic Maths concept, positional language, mathematical vocabulary, addition and subtraction and many more.
Aktiviti-aktiviti yang disediakan seperti bercerita, berpuisi, bersoal jawab, dan menyanyi juga mampu mewujudkan suasana pembelajaran berinteraksi dan menarik di kalangan kanak-kanak.
Program Learning Box Bahasa Melayu mampu mempertingkatkan penggunaan Bahasa Melayu kanak-kanak serta dapat memudahkan proses pengajaran dan pembelajaran Bahasa Melayu kanak-kanak dari usia yang muda dan memperkukuhan asas Bahasa Melayu sebelum melangkah ke alam persekolahan lebih tinggi.